advertisement

SSN on Facebook SSN on Twitter SSN on YouTube RSS Feed

 

Sink and Scott's Debate on Debates continues ...

On Wednesday it was announced thatDemocratic gubernatorial candidate state CFO Alex Sink and her Republican opponent Rick Scott will participate in a third debate moderated by John King of CNN on Oct. 25.

The Sink camp claimed that Scott was trying to refrain from debates.

"While we pushed Rick Scott to stop hiding from the people of Florida and participate in five statewide televised debates, it seems clear he is not going to meet that challenge," said Kyra Jennings, a spokeswoman for Sink. "Alex Sink looks forward to discussing the issues critical for Florida in three statewide opportunities and debating their plans, visions and records, to show voters the clear choice in this election."

The Scott campaign countered that the Sink team wanted a debate hosted by MSNBCs Chris Matthews who once worked for New England Democrats like former U.S. Sen. Ed Muskie of Maine and former U.S. House Speaker Tip ONeill.

For everyone struggling to get through the middle of the week, the Sink campaign provided some much-needed comedy relief with their laughable claim that they forced Rick Scott into three statewide debates, said Joe Kildea, a spokesman for Scott. The truth is, Rick Scott had already agreed to three debates while Obama liberal Alex Sink held out for a forum moderated by her ideological soulmate, Chris Matthews. Our campaign is pleased they have agreed to the USF debate and that Alex Sink will now participate in three debates.

Comments are now closed.

advertisement
advertisement
Live streaming of WBOB Talk Radio, a Sunshine State News Radio Partner.

advertisement